I cant remember if I mentioned it or not but I got into Round 2 of ASOS Future Stylist! And you can now vote for my second look at this link! The theme for this round was "clash of the prints", Being someone who's a little nervous when it comes to print I was a bit worried about how my final look would come out! I kept it monochrome, but tried out some clashing prints, panther, stripes and polka dot. I'm really happy this look after not being so keen on my initial one!
I'm really enjoying stepping out of my usual comfort zone doing these ASOS challenges, I know my own style and what I like to wear. I've probably fallen into a unintentional style rut, so it's always nice to try things and see what does and doesn't work for you! I cant believe I even tried a pencil skirt as they are not "me" at all! I'm a bit middle heavy so tend to keep away from anything tummy heavy, however I found it very flattering actually! I think the mix of prints here work really well and its a fun twist on clashing prints without being in your face with too many colours!
Sorry that my blog is so give away heavy at the moment! A few seem to have come up all at once and I don't want you guys to miss out! But I have another £25 voucher for ASOS to give away during Round two, The winner of my Round One giveaway was Sarah, Congratulations!
- The Giveaway ends on Midnight 1st March (GMT)
- Open to anyone and everyone! (+ International Readers!)
- There will be ONE winner for this round!
- The prize is one £25 Asos Voucher.
- Winner will be chosen using random.org from the comments
- You must "Like" Asos on Facebook and vote for me (if you want to) this link
- Make sure you leave a comment below saying you've voted!
- Leave your email or blog link so I can get in contact with you!