giveaway- £100 boohoo vouchers
necklace: river island
bracelet: black tied*
boots: topshop allegeras (cheap dupes here)
Change of plan and I'm currently back home at my Mums house! Kinda nice to be home but also a bit huffy about not being in London! Never fear I do have some outfit posts for the next few days. Nothing like forward planning (or getting up earlier to do a few!)! I just hate not posting! Today I wore this outfit before deciding to drop the skirt and boots and do flats and leggings to travel! I love this Boohoo coat and I wear it all the time, Its oversized and boyish without being too masculine! I always get asked about it and its quite thin- definitely not cold weather wear but its going to be perfect for s/s transitioning! My Asos Panther printed shirt is my favourite thing ever at the moment, It can be worn in so many different ways but always look great! I just wish the sleeves were a little smaller! Also following the current blogger trend of putting a banded necklace under a collared shirt! I think it looks so good!
Boohoo have kindly offered a £100 voucher for a reader, all you have to do is comment this page to be in with a chance of winning it! Let me know which item currently in stock you'd buy if you won the voucher! I'd probably pick this bag, this dress and this shirt! You can also be in with a chance of winning my LFW Boohoo Picks by commenting on this Facebook Status, or reblogging on Tumblr!
- The giveaway ends on Midnight 11th March (GMT)PS. ARGH That annoying piece of hair!
- Open to anyone and everyone! (+ As long as they ship to your country!)
- There will be ONE winner! A £100 Boohoo Voucher.
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- You must be a follower of this blog!
- To enter all you need to do is comment below.
- Leave your email or blog link so I can get in contact with you!
- For a Extra Entry Tweet: Win £100 Voucher with @boohooOfficial on @llymlrs http://bit.ly/AidDsm #llymlrsgiveaway