Sunday, January 10, 2010
sunday portrait week 10Labels: sunday portrait
001. I'm struggling to write 2010. So many times this week I've been writing 2009, I'm starting to feel like a idiot. Im starting to think that ill never get used to it! I remember back in 2000, when I had to switch from writing 1999...
002. Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop. I LOVE this dress, I'm wearing it in my picture this week. I found it in Birmingham Topshop on the returns rail months after the collection sold out. It was my size too so I literally ran to the tills! I always seem to miss out on sort after things from Topshop. I still really want the first edition Kate Moss for Topshop pansy playsuit and the black Emma Cook boots!
003. Apologies for lack of actual art posting this week on my Flickr. My scanner isn't working properly (weird lines running through the images) so I've been unable to scan things in. If I can find the warranty ill get it fixed if not ill buy a new one! So Moleskine stuff may be slow, Ill just blog about random things until then! Sorry!
004. Hello new followers! This week I got 13 new followers, Which is amazing, I cant believe Ive got one follower let alone 40. I wouldn't even be able to comprehend it if I got 100. Haha. Id like to thank this post at off_thehighstreet for most of the adds, because I feel its the main reason I got the followers! Its a great community so definably join it if you aren't already a member!
005. Tomorrow is my first day back at university. It feels like forever since I last went, Which it was seeing as my last say was the 16th November, before I went to New Zealand. I got my student loan today, but its mainly paying for my Macbook. The benifits of living at home and studying at uni are sometimes good!
Posted by Lily Melrose