sunday portrait week 153
001. I've had a lazy bank holiday weekend and I've done very little. I've also felt quite ill so I've been lying in bed reading for the past two days. It's nice to take some time out and just chill for a bit. I forget how hectic life can be sometimes and its healthy to relax and take some me time. I've been face masking it up and tonight I'm gonna have a nice relaxing bath and pop a hair mask on. Pamper time indeed!
002. Next weekend I'm going back home for a family christening in which I'm being a Godmother! I really need to find something to wear as I really don't have a clue right now what to wear! It needs to be appropriate while also being me... Im tempted to get some sort of patterned suit or something along those lines! I don't really want to wear a dress but it's kinda looking that way at the moment! I really cant wait to go home for a bit as its been way too long, I cant even remember the last time I went home and saw my parents!
003. I'm in the process of uploading a lot of my old clothes to ebay, I'll do some more tomorrow. I'm terrible at trying to decide what's worth keeping and what isnt. I've been pouring over clothes all evening but I do have about 50+ items that I'll be uploading over the next few days. I've decided that I'll be donating all the proceed's to my friends charity Joels Wish, but I'll speak more about that tomorrow when I've got more up and formulated a better post!
004. Notable posts over on my beauty blog this week include swatches of two Barry M collections-Barry M Sequin Nail Effect Paints and the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine ranges. One I adore one I cant stand. I also did a bronzey makeup look using some new products I've been testing out and a review of a bronzer launching soon. Also remember to check out my recent Youtube videos including my April Favourites and a Monochrome Lookbook. Tomorrow I'm uploading a non-beauty favourites video so it'll include my favourite clothing items, drinks and music!
005. Lastly I want to say thank you to all you guys who continue to support me and make me feel welcome within the blogging community. I think I have crisis's of confidence about myself as a blogger and I do genuinely struggle with feeling "part" of something. I don't say it enough but I love you all and if you've followed today or followed for months or even years (LLYMLRS is almost 4 years old now!) then thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've had a really weird few months and I've seen my self confidence go up and down and up and down, but now I feel like I'm settling back into doing what I love and enjoy the most. Sharing my life on the internet with you guys! Thank you, Thank You Thank you!