sunday portrait week 64
001. This week has been such a whirlwind, So much for having a week or two off! Its been non stop gogogo! Yet I've still done none of my dissertation or my university work. This week I'm off to London tomorrow for my Giles Deacon thing, then if all goes to plan Im going to Liverpool on Friday for a event. I may even be in London on Saturday for the Witch event! Strange how well things are going at the moment, Its been a bit odd recently as I never really get asked to do stuff like this. I'm grateful though and it couldn't have come at a better time!
002. Bought a new foundation while I was in Birmingham on Thursday, If you follow me on Twitter you'll know my Macbook battery and charger broke so I had to dash off to get it fixed! I popped into Selfridges to get some foundation. Opted for the Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation, I actually quite like it, the coverage is medium to full but not too heavy on the skin! I dont like that it doesn't apply well with any of the brushes I own, I hate using my fingers as I think its unhygenic (just my opinion, dont shoot me!). Im going to by a Sigma Flat Top Kabuki in the hope it will apply better! If not I'm gonna have to buy one of those sponge things? Beauty Blender?
003. NEW RINGS! Finally got some more stock in, I know its slow at the moment, but Im trying to get the right things for the shop so Im always in two minds about what samples to order before commiting to lots of stock! My turquoise rings have been a huge sucess, the large ones have nearly sold out and the small ones are quickly selling out too! More will be in next week though! The cross rings STILL haven't come, Its getting ridiculous now as I hate that you guys have to keep waiting for them! Like I've been saying, if you want a refund let me know and I'll do it asap!
004. I'd like this dress very much plz thanxxxx!
005. Follow Fashion Week special: Gem, Victoria, Michelle, Jen, Kristabel, Harriet, Kavita, Sara, Olivia, Georgie, Charli, Laura, Kirsty & Lara (Hope I remembered everyone I met/spoke to/saw!)