the clickables : week 4
image via Mike Perry Studio
1) Mike Perry is honestly one of my favourite illustrators/graphic designers, when i was looking for a present for my boyfriends birthday I found these awesome "Iron Me On Fabric Transfers" Im absolutly in love with them! Its such a cool idea! DIY at its finest. US people can get them from Fred Flare or Amazon.co.uk for UK residents!
2) The Indie Rock Colouring Book, via Andy Miller for the Yellow Bird Project is a total must have. And all the profits go to charity, plus you get to colouring it in your self!
3) Im always impressed by new and innovative ways to get messages across. I love the idea of getting your hands dirty to see the hidden messages! Roland Tiangco's Dirt Poster is such a unique concept.
4) Two days last week I was sitting in our second lounge floor cutting out peices of thick carboard to make a cardboard Deer Head for my bedroom. Although I failed dramatically, Im determind to keep trying to get it right. This tutorial can save you so much money compared to buying ones from Cardboard Safari, plus its fun!
5) The Cover of the latest Pop Magazine is mind blowing! Love the colours and the sparkles!
6) The Abbey Road cover is one of the most iconic ablum covers ever, These parodies of the iconic scene make me smile. Ive been a fan of The Beatles since I was really young thanks to my Dad sitting me infront of Yellow Submarine to keep me quiet!