After months and months of my smashed screen iPhone 5 I decided to upgrade my phone to the iPhone 6. I wasn’t sure at first as my iPhone wasn’t broken, it worked perfectly well it’d just been smashed for the 200th time. None the less I decided enough was enough. I needed to up my memory game on my phone to and somehow I ended up with a iPhone 6.
1. Instagram (@llymlrs)Yup, Like most people in the world I’m obsessed with Instagram. Im forever scrolling through my feed checking out what people are up to. Let me know your instagram names in the comments and I’ll follow some people!
2. VSCO Cam (Link)This app is what I always use to edit my photos, I very rarely use the Instagram filters anymore. Typically I’ll use the I usually brighten them a little and add a filter or two. Let me know if you want me to do a “How I Edit my Instagram Photos” post!
3. Twitter (@llymlrs)
Twitter is a great way to keep up to date with whats going on in the world, news from your fandom and just catching up with peoples day to day life. Theres barely a hour that goes by that I don’t reload Twitter! I used to use different apps for it like Echofon but I’ve gone back to the proper Twitter app!
4. Bloglovin’ (link)A great way to keep up to date with your favourite blogs on the go in a simple mobile friendly design. The Bloglovin app is super easy to use and navigate. Great for browsing on the go! You can follow me on Bloglovin here.
5. Candy Crush Soda Saga (Link)Totally late to the Candy Crush hype and their newest offering is my latest addiction. I’m shamelessly addicted to this game right now. I’ve been stuck on the same level for what feels like forever so I have gone off it slightly. But I find myself going back to it constantly trying my absolute hardest!
6. Spotify (Link)I couldn’t live without spotify. One of the best things I’ve done is pay for Spotify Premium so I can listen to all my favourite music on the go. You can check out all my playlists on my Spotify profile here! Feel free to follow me and recommend me music, I love getting new recommendations on there!
7. Evernote (Link)
I keep all my blog inspiration on my Evernote, which syncs with the Evernote on my Macbook. having the app on my phone great as I can access my blog notes whenever I have bursts of inspiration or ideas for posts. You can collate voice memos, text notes and photos.